Cost of ISO 9001
ISO 9001 is a business investment and selecting the right consultant is a critical decision. While the quality and the long-term usability of the system are the most important factors when assessing consultants, the issue of cost is an important consideration for most clients.
The cost of ISO 9001 consists of the cost of system development and the cost of certification. Let’s discuss each of these components below:
Cost of ISO System Development
The cost of developing an ISO system varies for each organization and depends on:
- The size of the business
- Type and number of services the business offers
- The complexity of processes
- Number of offices.
As these factors can vary from one business to another, it is impossible to provide a single figure. The cost of system development can range between $5000 for a single office small business dedicated to office activities to $50,000 for a national business with multiple services and offices in several states.
This cost includes:
- An assessment of your business processes against the ISO 9001 Standard
- Identifying and addressing all gaps
- The development of a Quality Management System
- Provision of guidance in the implementation of the System
- Internal audit of your system prior to certification
- Addressing any issues raised by the certification body
Want to know how much it will cost your business to develop an ISO 9001 system? Complete our easy quote form and get a free quote within 24 – 48 hours.
Cost of ISO Certification
The second component of the total cost for implementing ISO is the cost of ISO certification which is charged by certification bodies. Certification bodies can vary substantially in this respect.
Certification audits are undertaken in a three-year cycle and would include cost of the following services:
- Certification audit
- Surveillance audits – these are yearly audits.
- The frequency of these audits is determined by the size of your organisation.
- Recertification audits – these audits are conducted every three years and are more comprehensive than the surveillance audits.
Cost of certification is an important criteria to select a certification body but our experience shows that expensive Certification bodies may not necessarily provide the best in class services and may not be a good choice looking at value for money.
100% success – Certification is guaranteed!
Improved operational control
We are ISO 9001 certified
User friendly systems trusted by certification bodies and auditors.
Get a system within 6-8 weeks
What our Clients Say
“ISO Global proved that the process doesn’t have to be difficult, lengthy or stressful”
“Our certification auditor described the system as “excellently done”
“Thank you and your team for the hard work and for holding our hand along the way”