Integrated Management Systems
Integrated Management Systems are systems which integrates all components of a business into one complete system so as to enable the achievement of its purpose and mission.
An Integrated Management System allows for a more effective verification of the company’s approach to ISO 9001 Quality, Safety and Environmental management.
ISO Global’s Integrated Management Systems encapsulate all the aspects of our typical Management System Development, whilst adopting a holistic approach towards quality, safety and environmental management across all formalised systems. This means that all the processes and the documents that describe them will take a holistic approach to quality, safety and environmental management encouraging your staff to do the same.
There are many good reasons to implement an Integrated Management System:
- Quicker system development time
- Reduced development costs compared to developing individual systems
- Reduced certification costs compared to certifying individual systems
- Easier to maintain – one set of documentation, policies, procedures and processes for all standards.
- Reduces risks and increases profitability
- Creates consistency
- Helps to coordinate activities between all levels of the organisation
- Helps to harmonise and optimise workplace practices
- Improves communication
- Helps to focus the organisation on the achievement of business goals
- Helps to eliminate conflicting responsibilities and relationships
Previously, individual management systems have been developed and implemented for Quality, Safety and Environment etc. and each of these have been designed to meet different international and national standards such as ISO 9000, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS 4801.
So what characteristics should an Integrated Management System have?
- It must be a simple system to operate
- It must help users to quickly find the information they need to do their job
- It should only display relevant information and functionality
- It should ensure that confidential information is restricted to people on a need to know basis
- It should require that users only enter information once
- It should be easy to administer by your business users and not require excessive IT expertise to install, operate or support
- It should be flexible enough to meet the requirements of each standard as well as the regulative requirements of each jurisdiction in which you operate under.
100% success – Certification is guaranteed!
Improved operational control
We are ISO 9001 certified
User friendly systems trusted by certification bodies and auditors.
Get a system within 6-8 weeks
What our Clients Say
“ISO Global proved that the process doesn’t have to be difficult, lengthy or stressful”
“Our certification auditor described the system as “excellently done”
“Thank you and your team for the hard work and for holding our hand along the way”